Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Router getting spammed with "DNS name resolution failure (eth0)" every 15 minutes.

My router is getting spammed with these errors every 15 minutes in the log.
I've tried several different DNS servers in the router settings, same results.
I've also disconnected all computers from the network and still get the same results.
I've reset the router to factory defaults and still get the same results.

I use a unique SSID & password and I don't broadcast the SSID publicly.
I use mac filtering and i have all devices labeled.
Of course I use a unique password for the router firmware as well.

My ISP requires me to use this router for the gigabit connection and they can only update the firmware from their end.

Anyone know how I can fix this?



No comments:

Post a Comment