Saturday, June 27, 2020

Really need some guidance. I wanted to better understand and learn networking and what better way than to get stuck in.

Edit: This post had a lot of information that I have since made irrelevant, by changing my setup and thus narrowing down the issue.

So, that leaves me with a question. I have a server running ESXi -> pfsense and pihole.

I have the LAN port from pfsense coming into my pc and I have internet access and access to my servers.

I purchased a physical switch and literally just moved the LAN from PC to switch and from switch to PC. Then added a WAP to the switch.

Then my connection became unreliable until it just ceased.

So my question is how do i add a physical switch to pfsense and make one port the input and the rest outputs?



No comments:

Post a Comment