Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Is AWS valuable for my career as a network engineer ?

Hello all , so my work currently focuses on Cisco products and this is actually my first job in my career .

So I'm thinking if i were to change my job for whatever reason ,what should my skillset be ? I'm currently sharpening my skills in Linux and Wireshark but I'm intrigued about AWS certifications but I'm a bit lost on which certificate to pursue?

Another part of my question is about the server's part in a network engineer job as i honestly have no knowledge whatsoever in Microsoft servers , so is studying AWS enough for that or should i look into it further ?

Lastly I'm practicing my programming skills using Python as i feel like the future of automation is using Python so is my choice accurate?

Sorry for sounding as a confused lad but i am haha , many thanks in advance for the help

P.S I've been in my job for a bit less than a year now and I've a bachelor's in Computer Science so i have some background in programming.



No comments:

Post a Comment