Saturday, June 20, 2020

If your using WSA can you give me feedback

Having read a whole bunch of documents recently about how the WSA operates, it seems to me like there is so much messing-around to get it to work properly (for any given environment), and there seems to be a fair few scenarios where you need to bypass authentication to get things to work, or just so many little work-arounds to get it configured right for an organisation. I've never used WSA (I'm just reading how it works), so can someone tell me if this is the case, is it just the biggest ball-ache that just isn't worth it? I feel even more strongly now, that just using an NGFW is far more simpler and achieves 90% of the task that the WSA will do without the bs of setting it up and maintaining it (the other 10% will be the reporting/decryption offloading that the WSA can do).



No comments:

Post a Comment