Friday, June 19, 2020

How can I upgrade my router and modem to perfectly match my ISP service with 100mgps???

Sorry! I'm getting very frustrated because the internet has the answer HIDDEN AND BURIED, so you have to practically become an expert at wi-fi to buy a router and modem.

IF my isp gives me 100mgps, AND I'm trying to spend the MINIMUM I possibly can on a router and modem, AND we have 10+ devices connected, AND I don't want to learn any more networking than I have to...

What specs should I look for when buying a modem and router? Is there a number I can look for, like the router and modem should equal the mgps from the ISP?

My main goal is not to have a bottleneck anywhere.

I've spent hours on google and youtube, and also got several monolithic responses on Quora, i'm just looking for a straight forward answer so I know how much I have to spend on a router and a modem.



No comments:

Post a Comment