Monday, June 8, 2020

Completely overwhelmed

It looks like I’m in unfortunate position of being let go at the age of 27. I worked my way up in company to a very well paid position more to do with my communication skills than my technical ability) without having any certifications., which makes me terrified of entering the job market. I’m in a bit of a spiral with deciding to do CCNA, then thinking JNCIA would be better, then wondering if it’s all pointless and I should be doing python and automation skills, I keep going round in circles without ever actually getting anywhere. I end up with this pit feeling of anxiety in my stomach that there’s too much to learn in such a short space of time, and I’ll never catch up and ultimately be left behind. Does anyone else get this feeling?



No comments:

Post a Comment