Thursday, June 18, 2020

Cisco ISE - Approach Problem

I was hoping anyone who was in this situation before could talk about it a bit.

Basically I joined a company that bought ISE 4 years ago and let it sit there. Its HA and on 2.6 but doing nothing. I was asked to get 802.1x working for Wireless and Wired Authentication. But with the ability to check the computer for Cisco AMP installed before joining the network.

I want to go Native 802.1x using the windows based stuff. To maybe ease the deployment via group policy. But then I also dont want to lock myself in and not be able to do posture assessment. Do I need to use the NAM to check for basic things down the road? Would I lock myself in by using the 802.1x native suplicants in Windows 10?

Any information is helpful. Dont want to go down the wrong path.



No comments:

Post a Comment