Saturday, June 27, 2020

Cisco CML2 lab for ISE

Hello All,

I really want to learn how to use ISE since eventually we might get this solution at my work. If I wanted to lab this at home on CML2, how would I go about doing this?

I use CML2 with VMware Fusion.

So I went to Cisco software download and grabbed the ISE 2.7 trial ova file so I can put it onto a server. At this point I'm lost on how I can boot this image up in my CML2 lab so I can network it in my lab and start connecting switches to it. Would I need to start 2 different Virtual machines in VM ware fusion and somehow bridge the NICs so they can see eachother on the same network.

I'm not able to find much documentation on this, so if someone could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment