Friday, June 26, 2020

Anyone in HR that I can briefly talk to?

Hello Internet! I'm a college student and I have a class that is requiring me to speak to with someone in the field that I'm considering. There's no industry that I'm particularly focused on so anyone who works in Human Resources is welcome to answer.

a. How did you get started in this field?

b. What is your educational background?

c. What are your major responsibilities?

d. What is the most/least rewarding aspect of your job? e. Would you choose this career again?

f. What advice do you have for a person attempting to break into this career field?

What other obligations do you have besides your day-to-day work functions?

j. What are some lifestyle considerations for this career field?

k. What are some common entry-level positions in your field?

l. What kind of salary range and benefits could an entry-level job candidate expect to receive?

m. What type of individual (skills/personality) would be best suited for an entry-level position?

n. What are the most important factors used when hiring?

o. What is the best educational preparation for a career in this field?

p. Which classes and experience would be most helpful to obtain while still in college?

q. How do people find out about open positions in this field?

r. What is the future outlook for this career?

s. What are areas for potential growth/decline?

t. How do you see jobs changing in the future?

u. Which professional journals/organizations would be most helpful in evaluating the field?

v. Who else do you recommend I talk with, and may I have permission to use your name?

w. Can you recommend other types of organizations I might investigate or contact?



No comments:

Post a Comment