Thursday, May 21, 2020

VM Network Traffic

Hello all!

I'm not quite sure if this is the correct subrebbit for my question but ill go ahead and give it a shot! Currently my father works on a heavily restricted and monitored surface for his state agency. He has been told that he cannot go on sites like Amazon, Best Buy, etc on his work device after hours. I currently run a test server in our home for the different state agency I work at. 😄On my test environment I currently host 2 VM workstations. My questions is, he is able to remote into my VM on the network while off his vpn, is network traffic monitored through RDP or just through the host VM? I ask this because I hope his network traffic cant be monitored over RDP because he is just physically grabbing the screen.

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment