Friday, May 1, 2020

Using SCP and/or SFTP in Cisco Prime Infrastructure

Thank you in advance for any answers. We have been using Cisco Prime for switch management and pushing updates from prime to the switches via TFTP successfully but due to security we are being told to start using SCP orsftp to push iOS updates. I've been trying to get this working but had no success. I used ssh to get into prime and set up a device:/SCP folder in prime. I then in the GUI went to where you would add your server, added the server, ip, admin username and password and tried to add the download location but it won't allow device: because apparently the : isn't allowed so I tried device/scp which failed verification. I went online and someone suggested localhost/scp which failed also. Has anyone set this up successfully that can tell me what I'm missing? We are using ver 3.4



No comments:

Post a Comment