Friday, May 29, 2020

Tethering Subnet sharing Android USB/Hotspot

I am trying to configure my raspberry pi which is tethered via USB to my android phone (192.168.42.X) so that it can be remotely accessed (xrdp or ssh) via a device connected to the hotspot of the same android device (192.168.43.X).

_____________________________________________

Basic structure:

rPi<-----usb0-(42 subnet)---->Android phone<-----mobile hotspot(43 subnet)------>Remote client

_____________________________________________

My research has only come up with a solution to ssh from the android phone providing network access rather than accessing from a device on a different subnet.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to access a device USB tethered device from a device tethered on a different subnet?



No comments:

Post a Comment