Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Need to learn how to convert a mobile hotspot to a n Ethernet connection

Hello there! Just as a disclaimer I know nothing about computers..

My problem: I am working from home. My work PC requires an Ethernet connection. DSL is my only option for internet and it's horribly slow. I've looked up a WISP in my area and none of them provide in my location. I'd rather not buy expensive satellite internet. I read that I can convert my phone's hotspot to a wired Ethernet connection, but it's tricky..

I just need some pointers on this process please. My phone provider is Verizon if that matters.

What would be great if someone would be kind enough to post links to exactly what I need to buy, and maybe a quick tutorial on how to set it up.

Thank you all in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment