Friday, May 8, 2020

Issues with multi-area ospf and spanning tree?

Hi, despite coronavirus I still have to do my university coursework but I have less access to resources during this period so I'm hoping someone here can give me a hand maybe :)

Firstly the topology: https://i.imgur.com/2C5xUSU.png

secondly, some context. I've setup multi-area ospf for this network along with spanning-tree at the switched core. The ospf is split into 8 area with the core being area 0. The rest of the areas are the parts with end devices and the serial links between the routers.

Lastly the problem. Whilst i believe I have setup everything correctly my end devices on the far right cant ping past the router or into the spanning-tree section. router_inverness has no problems pining the routers on the right but it cant ping the end devices either. Im sure i've just completely missed something but its worth a shot posting here to see if anyone has any ideas.

I really appreciate any help or advice in relation to this.

Thanks, David



No comments:

Post a Comment