Thursday, May 14, 2020

Any of you out there that have deployed Arista PoE switches?

A question of curiosity...

How many of you out there have deployed Arista's PoE switch line that they came out with last year? Although I'm not currently looking for any switches at the current time, I haven't seen or heard of a lot of people talking about them since they came out with them.

Are they a strong product line for you? Too late to the game? I liked spec-wise what I saw when they debuted, with the exception of lack of stacking, but wonder how many have actually real-world deployed them and what your experience has been. I've deployed a lot of Cisco over the years, and I do like Arista's core products; I just wonder how that is translating to the access/distribution layer for them so far. I really liked that all their switches, no matter the model, run the same EOS image. Just looking for people's pros/cons and general experience so far from those who are using them.



No comments:

Post a Comment