Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wifi Planning Tool

Heya fellow network guys and gals,

currently i am searching for a tool that allows me to place access points on a floor plan.

Not more and not less, everything i want is a tool that allows me to simply import my floorplan, locate my AP on the point i want - thats it. no RF Planning, no site survey etc.

we already have Airmagnet Pro for a site survey tool and that also has a pretty solid planner, but thats way too much for me now (and i dont have the external wifi usb adapter with the mac address where thew license is bound with me) and i just dont like the very little AP symbol that is overseen quite easily.

do you guys have any ideas? Maybe its just something super simple i cant think of right now. (Making a red Dot on Paint is too simple tho XD)

Would appreciate an answer - thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment