Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Syntax Highlighting for Juniper/Cisco/Arista (SSH)

Hi ,

Around a month ago a saw a post on this subreddit about syntax highlight using Neovim. Since I don't use Neovim and another user suggested a tool called chromaterm , I gave it a try and found it super nice and easy.

In this repo I'm sharing my config with the instructions to use for anyone who is interested. I hope someone else finds it as useful as I did.

Use Cases

  1. Reading Firewall Rules (Junos)
  2. Reading show ip bgp summary (Arista/Cisco)
  3. Reading show interfaces (Cisco / Arista / JunOS)
  4. Reading route-maps (Cisco / Arista)
  5. Reading Prefix lists (Cisco / Arista)

Instructions

Limitations

Thanks to the creator of this fantastic tool chromaterm.

Have a great day and stay safe with all this COVID-19 madness!



No comments:

Post a Comment