Monday, April 13, 2020

Should I become certified?

I am an MIS student graduating next spring. I ultimately would like to go into Business Analyst/Project Management. However, I do like the idea of working in networking. Should I become certified while I still get my student discount and have all this free time to study given COVID? I have the funds to do so. I have no knowledge working in IT besides my degree which from many IT forums isn't very relative. Is it worth it for me to get my certs at this time. If so which ones should i get? I was thinking the Comptia Triad. Also could I skip working in helpdesk given the certificates and degree if i understand the job? helpdesk has been my biggest deterant from working in this line of IT and wanting to go into BA instead



No comments:

Post a Comment