Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Please help blocking tiktok

I am using 1100 Mikrotik as a core router. The network belongs to a rural municipality in Far West Nepal. After the lock down whole network is congested with Tiktok traffic. I have tried everything and it is not working properly. Properly because I have blocked the tiktok on desktop computer but I'm unable to block on mobile devices. Please suggest me way to fix this issue. The network is almost unusable due to this. We are getting only 10 Mbps for whole village. So now people can't even use Gmail. I have been through at least 100 websites. This is my third day. I was thinking of posting this first day but I thought it would be an offending idea to post such silly questions on first day.

Hope I get help.



No comments:

Post a Comment