Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Packet Captures for displaying TCP Congestion Control

Hi all,

I’m very here and I need a very urgent help from y’all. I hope you’ll able to help me out.

I have to give a presentation tomorrow on Congestion Control and Avoidance tomorrow. So initially, I did think it’s a straightforward thing where I just give a very brief overview.

But I’ve just been informed that this is a 3 hour sessions and I should show packet captures and what not.

Now I must be frank here, I don’t work with Networking related aspects at all, and I only know the very very basics. All I know about TCP is the 3 way handshake and I did read up the very basics of congestion control and avoidance over the weekend.

If any of you could tell me where I can get the required packet captures from and where I’d be able to learn much more in detail about Congestion Control, I’d be eternally indebted.

Looking forward to hearing from y’all



No comments:

Post a Comment