Wednesday, April 15, 2020

How complex is a bank's network?

People around me often consider a bank's network as something very advanced, very complex and very secure and they even take so much pride in having done any kind of project for banks and i am curious about how true that statement is. I like to think that banks are just another large enterprise, so their networks would not differ too much from usual enterprise networks except maybe in scale.

I am just a junior network Admin with about 2 years of experience and I never worked on something large but I like to think that places like google, amazon, netflix and service providers have much more complex infrastructure. Basically, I think any business that is building networks/resources for public use would have a much more advanced architecture.

I really would appreciate it if anyone here could share their experience in either of those environment, and how much did they benefit/learn from each environment.



No comments:

Post a Comment