Saturday, April 4, 2020

GNS3 Frustration!!!!

I'm trying to set up GNS3 to do some lab work. For the life of me I cannot get this thing up and running.

Using:

  • Virtualbox version 6.0.18
  • GNSVM Version 2.2.6 (from GNS3 website)
  • GNS3 version 2.2.6

I continuously receive different errors:

  • "Conection refused (localhost:3080)"
  • "VirtualBox version 6.1 or above is required to run the GNS3 VM with nested virtualization enabled on Intel processor."
    • I've tried to enabling VT-x under VirtualBox settings > System > Processors, however it is grayed out.
    • I've tried the solution to re-enable by changing settings under the config file, but that made things worse. I've since uninstalled and reinstalled Virtualbox with clean settings
  • "Please check firewall"
    • Already made sure GNs3 and Virtualbox are whit listed.

Has anyone gotten GNS3 to work?



No comments:

Post a Comment