Saturday, April 4, 2020

Flashed Solo AP Firmware, Can't Access Admin Controls

I'm pretty new to Ruckus and the enterprise grade networking scene. I bought a Zoneflex R700 off eBay hoping to use it in my home without a controller. I flashed the following firmware in my haste and now I can't access the admin panel:

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/1728-zoneflex-solo-access-point-110-0-0-0-675-ga-software-release-r700

I read somewhere that Solo AP firmware or Standalone firmware means that you have to access the admin controls through command line SSH after setting the local IP, subnet and gateway address, but that doesn't seem to be working either. Any tips on how access it and/or flash a firmware with a GUI admin interface, ideally one that would let me use it without a controller?



No comments:

Post a Comment