Friday, April 10, 2020

Executive Summary ASA 5515s and FMC?

Hello.

I'm a wrench turner so this is kinda out of my typical work but i've been asked to prepare a "slide deck" to "prove our security system is working" or what have you.

My boss said he will take care of the Email portion as we have 0365 hosted. However, he asked me if I could look to the firewalls or Firepower Management Console (We have ASA's running software SFR modules not FTD appliances) to prepare some kind of charts, graphs, etc to show the actions being taken and the stuff that's being dropped/filtered?

Can anyone fasttrack me on what I am looking for here, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm familiar with the monitoring in ASA and reading through connection events and writing policy in FMC to troubleshoot connections and get stuff allowed that needs to be, but i've done very little with reporting.

Preferably something non-technical user friendly.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment