Saturday, April 4, 2020

Does anybody have experience using Zenitel Stentofones on Cisco UCM?

We recently installed a TCIV-2 Stentofon at one of our sites. I followed the recommended procedure from the Zenitel website:

https://wiki.zenitel.com/wiki/Cisco_Call_Manager_10_configuration

The Stentofon won't register in CUCM. I’ve tried deleting the device from Call Manager, factory resetting and reconfiguring the Stentofon, recreating it in Call Manager, and then adding the device back to the network and am not having any luck.

It should be noted we are on Call Manager version 11, although I don’t think there are in functional differences that would affect this particular situation. In addition to that, I’ve tried mimicking the configurations of our other functional devices, both on the Call Manager and the device itself, and haven’t had any luck.

I can rule out device and network issues. I've run through troubleshooting for both. I've tried configuring the switchport as voice vlan, as well as access and trunk. For the record the other functional Stentofons are in voice.

I can give more details of necessary, but I figured I might be shooting into the dark here anyway. Let me know if you have any tips or tricks. Much appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment