Thursday, April 16, 2020

D-Link backup over TFTP failure

I almost hope that no one can help me with this only because that means they had to suffer through using D-Link stuff. Anyway...

I'm trying to back up all of our switch configs and finally got to the D-Link stuff. I'm reading over the documentation and I'm pretty sure I have the command right, but I get a failure message.

 DGS-3420-52T:admin#upload cfg_toTFTP 10.80.181.19 dest_file c:\cfg\DGS-3420-52T2 -1.cfg unit 1 Command: upload cfg_toTFTP 10.80.181.19 dest_file c:\cfg\DGS-3420-52T2-1.cfg uni t 1 Connecting to server................... Violation failed! Fail! 

Nothing else has been giving me this much trouble over TFTP or HTTP. This site might be stupid because it always has different network issues from everywhere else, but that might just be the wifi controllers. I was able to backup the Brocade core with TFTP just fine though so I think it's a D-Link specific problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment