Friday, April 10, 2020

Connecting my Nintendo Switch to my mobile hotspot with a wire

There have been a lot of issues with my home internet recently, and I have enough data to play online with my Nintendo Switch. I've been connecting my Switch to my hotspot wirelessly, and it works with a few hiccups once in a while.

Since I'm enjoying this solution, I want to connect it through a wire. How would I go about doing this? My Switch will mostly be docked when I'm doing this. I've heard some solutions of a router connecting to the phone wirelessly and connecting to the switch through ethernet, but as there is a wireless portion I fail to see how that would be better than connecting to my hotspot wirelessly. I only want it to connect to the one device through wire, my Switch. Somewhat like USB tethering to the Switch.



No comments:

Post a Comment