Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Client unable to access partsbase.com from their location. Trying to find cause.

A client of mine accesses the partsbase.com website often. Suddenly today they cannot connect to it. Won't work with any browser. They use Optimum for internet access and are using a static IP. They are behind a Watchguard router. I remoted in and did a ping test to the partbase.com directly from the Watchguards diagnostics and the test failed. Traceroute responses fail after Hop 26 (* 52.95.1.167 29 ms 52.95.1.111 28 ms). I switched the external IP assignment on the Watchguard to one of their other unused Optimum static IP's just to see what would happen and had same results. I have no problem accessing the website from my internet connection, which is Optimum as well, or even via my cellphones data plan. Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment