Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Cisco or Robert half job offer

So I have currently two (( final )) job offers , one from Cisco Meraki as a network support Engineer for 100k plus benefits and a job from Robert half with a contract to hire for a big hospital in orange county for 90k

I still didn't give a final word to either as Iam still indecisive....

Pros for Cisco Merkai : - Well ..it's Cisco - huge experience - nice CV builder

Cons for Cisco

  • Cost of living in San Francisco is high
  • I will have to relocate (( i live in OC ))

Pros for hospital network Engineer job

  • in OC so it's near my home
  • low cost of living in OC

Cons

  • Managing a hospital network will not give much experience in the long run

PS : I'm certified CCNP and CCNA

So what is your advice ?



No comments:

Post a Comment