Thursday, April 2, 2020

Cisco Networking

I am needing to be able to have IGMP-Proxy upstream and downstream or the availability to block an IPs (devices) from accessing another IPs (device) on the same VLAN.

I am looking for a router that has a managed 4-8 port switch built in (if Cisco offers that) and an internal AP.

and or

I am also looking at a router that has a managed 4-8 port switch built in (if Cisco offers that) and an external AP. Hopefully a PoE switch built-in to power the AP. 

If they don't offer a 4-8 port managed switch built into there router, what switch would you suggest looking into? It need to have PoE to power the AP.

It would be ideal if it is all GUI based as I don't know CLI, having a web GUI is ideal because I can access on my iPad as I don't own a computer.

I am not looking at yearly or monthly subscription options or anything with a license.



No comments:

Post a Comment