Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Azure VNet & VPN connection question

Hi all, I'm looking for network advice on a setup I have here.

I have a Azure VNet with a network gateway using a S2S connection. This gives access to the target network I need to access.

I want to be able to connect to this VNet using Azure VPN client (this would mean P2S).

I've tried various methods, my favorite but didn't work; create new VNet, create Gateway for P2S, setup peering, this didn't work as I can only use one network gateway when using gateway transit.

My address pool is what limits me here:
VNet: 192.168.40.80 /28
Subnet01: GatewaySubnet 192.168.40.80 /29
Subnet02: InternalSubnet 192.168.40.88 /29

I have tried making the address pool bigger, allocating the space to a new subnet and attaching that subnet to a vm. I wasn't about to see the target network from Subnet03, but I can on Subnet02.

So I'm not really sure what I'm doing, it has made my head spin.

How do I add the P2S connection into my setup? What should I be doing?



No comments:

Post a Comment