Monday, April 6, 2020

Ansible. Cisco IOS XE. Getting partial "facts" after adding tacacs.

I'm new to ansible working through the process with some Cisco routers. I was able to gather facts without an issue until I added the devices to the ISE server and enabled tacacs. I've tested both ldap and local ISE user accounts with no difference: all can log in and run every show command. However the get facts is missing net neighbors and net resources data with all selected.

with the exact same setup, if I remove tacacs I have absolutely no issues gathering all the facts for net neighbors and net resources. AAA tacacs configuration and ISE server settings are fairly standard no restrictions at all. All show commands work successfully with any of the user accounts tested.

Anyone ever encounter to this before? Cisco IOS XE 16.09



No comments:

Post a Comment