Friday, April 10, 2020

3650 QoS access-group match statement not working.

Hi, I'm trying to add CoS classification to traffic coming in from access ports. The policy-map stats for the example interface are below. I'm not getting any matches on the specific match access-groups although I am getting hits under the general policy-map. Why am I not getting any access-group matches? ACL statement is correct. I even tried an all IPs (0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 ) statement. What can I do to classify packets coming in on a specific access-port to CoS 4? Thank you.

class-map match-any VIDEO match access-group 51 match access-group 48 class-map match-any non-client-nrt-class

policy-map VIDEO class VIDEO set cos 4

example interface: int g1/0/15 service-policy input VIDEO

s policy-map int g1/0/15

GigabitEthernet1/0/15 Service-policy input: VIDEO Class-map: VIDEO (match-any) 2211246 packets

Match: access-group 51 0 packets, 0 bytes 5 minute rate 0 bps Match: access-group 48 0 packets, 0 bytes 5 minute rate 0 bps QoS Set cos 4

Edit: Sorry about the jacked format. Also of note, I did do a packet capture and verified the packets aren't being classified as desired.



No comments:

Post a Comment