Friday, March 13, 2020

Useful Python Scripts for Work

Hi there. I am not a programmer but rather network engineer for the past 15 years of my life. My brain just doesn't work with programming. Apparently in my work right now, we are required to produce at least 2 scripts that we can use as part of our KPI. So obviously I'm dead. They want us to produce Python scripts as they say this is the future and we cannot get away from it. Can you help tell what scripts can I make that we can use? It doesn't have to be very complex programming but just something I can use to submit (like a college student). First thing I have is to create a script to populate all the LAN switches with a new VLAN if there's a requirement. What other things you can suggest? Again, doesn't have to be very complex. :) Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment