Thursday, March 26, 2020

Ruckus R510 and Cisco 2960G

Hey everyone! Looking for a bit of help as I’ve never worked on a ruckus AP before.

I have a Ruckus R510 currently running ZoneFlex connected to a Cisco 2960G. I have 3 VLANs that I want to bring down to the AP: vlan 10(mgmt), vlan 30 (internal), vlan 40 (guests).

I want to management the AP from the mgmt network. In the “Internet” settings I set the management vlan to 10 and assign and IP in that network. I assigned the appropriate VLAN ids under the WLAN Advanced settings. I also went to the eth0 interface and made sure that was set to “Trunk” and set the untagged vlan to 10.

On the Cisco side the interface is set as a trunk allowing the vlans 10,30,40 and the native vlan is 10.

However after all is said and done I cannot reach the AP UI. So I am at a loss.

Anyone have any suggestions?

TIA.



No comments:

Post a Comment