Saturday, March 7, 2020

Redistribute Static Routes into EIGRP

Hello Guys,

I have the following scenario wherein one of our branches we have a 3850 (IP Base) switch acting a the core in the network, 2 WAN routers are connected to the same cores from different ISPs.

EIGRP is configured between both routers and the core switch, we are looking to achieve active-standby links with the core and to redistribute all static routes from the core switch to both routers.

Once im entering the redistribute command under the EIGRP configuration nothing is showing on both routers,

I have done my searched and mot of the communities are saying that in order to have full routing capabilities on my core switch Enterprise license should be present there.

Anybody can advise on this, also I need some ideas on how to tune the EIGRP metrics on both routers to achieve the active-standby links with the core switch.



No comments:

Post a Comment