Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Network design for a startup

Hi all,

I have the unique privileged of design a cloud-first network design approach for a startup. Currently, we have very few desktops that are totally remote with point-to-site VPN enabled, however in the below proposal we're trying to build out our first on-premise location.

We plan on using a shared workspace environment (in this example, WeWork) so we'd ideally like to segregate our network traffic, and route most of our internal server-based traffic through internal routing mechanisms, using a site-to-site VPN.

We will only have one site for the time being, but I think in this picture it should accommodate for additional spokes connecting to either the single hub, or a second hub with redundant peerings.

Can you guys please have a look and let me know if you think I've missed something? I'm not a networking guy so interested to have your take on it as well!

https://imgur.com/a/W7h28pH



No comments:

Post a Comment