Thursday, March 5, 2020

Looking for software suggestions

I am looking for software suggestions that can solve my use case explained below.

I have a group of systems running on my LAN that manage to run different services like video-streaming server(HLS), MongoDB server, socket.io server, Jenkins server and few other services running on TCP protocols.

I have an ec2 instance running on AWS with static IP and now I want to create TCP tunnels from my AWS instance to my systems running on LAN to access them from static IP for global access of my services.

Currently, I am using a private ngrok server setup on my aws instance to solve this use case. I am looking for software suggestions as I face issues with TCP tunnels in performance, Cannot get a fixed port on the server to tunnel ssh,hls(TCP protocols) harder to manage if you have a swarm of services switching ports on the server.



No comments:

Post a Comment