Tuesday, March 17, 2020

HTTPS requests crashing ASAv 9.9.2 on FPWR chassis

I just stood up a couple of FPWR 4110s in ASA mode, which will be dedicated AnyConnect firewalls. Everything was going well until I set up failover between them. Now, when I initiate HTTPS traffic to the management interface (either through ASDM or browser), the Active firewall crashes and reboots. Because HA is enabled for the interface, a failover occurs and then the secondary is hit with the same bug. So, basically, any HTTPS request crashes both firewalls.

Outside of TAC (which may be inevitable for this issue), I was hoping that someone here may have come across a similar issue and found a fix.

Needless to say, I am unimpressed with Firepower so far... As if there isn't a mound of criticism against it already.



No comments:

Post a Comment