Sunday, March 8, 2020

GRE Tunnel, OSPF, and Static Route Problem

Hello guys, I am having a problem with our activity in networking. We are told to apply GRE tunnel so that we can reach from PC 1 to PC2 or PC 2 to PC 1 only in 3 hops (not passing through the ISP router). I managed to do that though, but I need to make the ISP router to be a backup path whenever I SHUTDOWN the Tunnel0 interface. Meanwhile, if I shutdown the Tunnel0 interface and try to reach PC2 via PC 1 it gives me recursive routing (seen at the picture). I am using OSPF on R1 and R2, and we are not allowed to configure OSPF routing on ISP. I think the problem is on my default routing on R1 and R2, or the summary routes on ISP or both. I really need help on this one can't seem to find the solution myself. :( Topology Recursive routing when i shutdown tunnel 0 interface

R1 config ISP router config R2 config



No comments:

Post a Comment