Friday, March 20, 2020

CUCM - no incoming calls to new site over tunnel. Outgoing works fine.

Good morning networking! I've had a TAC case open now for about a month and been transferred to 4 different people, so I'm reaching out here because I'm sure I"m just missing something. To start, I'm not ultra familiar with voip. We recently set up a new site, which is currently connected back to our main site over a site to site tunnel. We're still waiting for our local DIDs and mpls circuit, so in the meantime we're registering phones over the tunnel back to the main site. Phone's register just fine. We can call out both to external phone numbers as well internal extensions. However, incoming calls fail. The calls are coming in a Centurylink trunk to CUCM, then over the tunnel (ASA to Meraki firewall) to the phone.

I've apparently stumped multiple TAC engineers with this issue. Let me know if I can provide any further information. Thanks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment