Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Cradlepoint Nemo/split tunnel configuration help.

Hi guys, Ive been doing alot of research on my current routing issue and Im finally going to reach out to yall for some help. My company has a NEMO/DMNR configuration for reaching internal data through LTE. We are working on solution to have a split tunnel. Raw traffic goes out basic internet, internal traffic goes out NEMO. My issue is with my cradle-point I have discovered all nemo traffic is sourced based on the subnet and in the routing table it has top priority over anything else. Even with traffic steering rules and ACLS ALL traffic in the Nemo advertised subnet will go through the tunnel instead of checking the destination address and sorting it from there. I can provide more information if needed. Hopefully somebody here has worked on this kind of solution before. Thanks for the help.



No comments:

Post a Comment