Saturday, March 14, 2020

Anyone familiar with ZOC terminal?

I just got a copy of the ZOC Terminal and the software is pretty usable. Couple of questions though:

  1. Can ZOC be configured to always prompt for the SSH username? Especially if I opened the connection using the quick connect window. I constantly forget to type in the username in the quick connect window for SSH connection and I had to close the session to re-open quick connect...I think ZOC does do keyboard interactive authentication for SSH but seems only for password though...I do have my frequent sessions saved already.

  2. Under the log folder, there is always this "Calls.log" file created and updated while I connect to different devices. Anyway to stop ZOC creating and updating the Calls.log file?

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment