Thursday, March 19, 2020

Ansible x Huawei - CE commands

Hey folks,

We work with Huawei routers and switches, and we're experiencing some issues with CE_config command.

My Ansible is version 2.9.4 and is running under Mac OS 10.15.3. I have no problem using Ansible with Linux servers.

I am able to run command like (replacing with my owns parameters obviously), but no playbook runs... :

ansible -m ce_command -a 'host=10.10.10.10 port=12347 username=*** password=*** commands="display version"' localhost --connection local 

I have tried a simple playbook like :

- name: CloudEngine config test hosts: ROUTERS_TH2 connection: local gather_facts: no vars: cli: username: myusername password: mypassword transport: cli tasks: - name: "Configure top level configuration and save it" ce_config: lines: sysname testansible save: no provider: "" 

But I got the following error and found nothing interesting from a google search :

unable to set mmi-mode enable 

I don't know what to do anymore, and don't even if the CE module is still maintained...

FYI I used the following documentation : https://www.ansible.com/hubfs/pdf/Automated-Deployment-of-CloudEngine-Series-Switches-Using-Ansible.pdf?hsLang=en-us

Thanks for your help, feel free to PM.



No comments:

Post a Comment