Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Please advice me what to do after my degree.

Need advice from you!
I live in Sweden, and I will finish my bachelor degree in June. Iam 35 years old. Currently I'm working for a company that handles an ISP's configuration of Cisco router and switches. I have been working here for 15 years. And we only delete IOS and add the newest IOS to these switches. Then the ISP send an unique startup-config for each router/switch, and we copy/paste that config to each router.
I wanted to develop, cause I started to like the config files and tried to understand them and all the commands(BGP, QoS etc).
So now I have taken CCNA and soon my degree( computer engineering - network).

What should I do when I finish university? What type of job should I approach? Here in Sweden there arent a lot of network engineering jobs, but here are plenty NOC jobs.

Is NOC a good job? Please advice me because Im confused what to do.

Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment