Monday, February 3, 2020

Metadata tags for networking sharepoint

Hey all, I work for a large corporation on the network infrastructure team that currently has very poor documentation procedures. As a company we recently went to the newer version of sharepoint and I have taken it upon myself to try to get the documentation up to snuff. That said, I want to make a flat documentation structure backed with metadata so that it’s easy for people to upload their data without having to drill down into a folder structure and eventually become disorganized and also so things are also easier to find.

Now to the question: does anyone currently use a flat documentation structure with metadata for network documentation? If so, would you be able to share the structure and categories that you use for your metadata please? I’m currently planning ours out and can’t decide what the most efficient metadata tags would be and am looking for ideas and inspiration.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment