Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Low speed transfers

Hello everyone, There is a PC in the network I manage that is experimenting lower speed as expected when transferring files to a server in a another part of the network, it is 3 switches away from the server, they are gonna do a transfer test tomorrow and I'm supposed to get info from that, to see if there's a bottleneck somewhere, I'm not quite sure how should I face this test, What I did so far was create a sensor in our monitoring tool to sense the traffic for the interface of the PC. Other people are able transfer without problems to the same server so I'm guessing the problem is in the PC side, any recommendations in how to get info during the test, or any general recommendations?????? Thanks in advance!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment