Thursday, February 20, 2020

Juniper switch advice

Juniper ex2200 24-4g switches.

I have just inherited these from an organisation we took over. I need to configure them fast. I have to get WAPs working on each and uplink them to some HPE/cisco switches. I have got them to factory default, changed the password and reading like mad on how to config but help on the following would be awesome.

So I need to give them a name, IP address in VLAN 1253 and set SNMP strings

I would like to create a bunch of layer 2 VLANs

I would like to create an uplink trunk port carrying all VLANs

I would like to create default route

I would like to create a standard interface config with,

a native VLAN (for WAP to boot in) and a number of tagged VLANs (for WAP clients)

POE on all interfaces

commit config

Any advice would be gratefully received.



No comments:

Post a Comment