Saturday, February 29, 2020

Can someone help? I have a three way problem....

I have a router with sim card based network and recently I have faced an issue regarding accessing one specific server on one specific laptop on specificly 4g connection....

When I have 4g enabled on my router and I try to access League Of Legends on my laptop, it doesn't load ("TImed out" or something, which basically means I am unable to access that server). But when I try to access League Of Legends server on a different device with the same connection it works with no problems. The same happens if I only change the router to a different one ( or just put the sim in phone) - I can access League of Legends server through my laptop with no problems.

Also if I change the router to use only 3g then everything also works like a charm ( except slower and weaker connection).

So the problem is between 1 specific router with 4g connection, 1 specific server(league of Legends) and 1 specific device.

I have tried changing DNS server, reseting router to factory settings, use ethernet cable, reinstall Legue of Legends but nothing seems to do the trick. So I am a bit confused on what exactly could be the problem between the combination of 3 things....



No comments:

Post a Comment