Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Block 3000 IPs on Juniper SRX

Hello Guys,

I'm willing to block 3000 IPs on an SRX but I'm struggling with the best efficient way to do it.

I trick is block the address-set (address-group) in a policy but I need to define all the 3000 IPs in the address-group.

I'm planning to place all the IPs in a column of excel sheet and then just copy the command with incrementation

set security zones security-zone untrust address-book address Banned-IP-1 88.88.88.88/32

set security zones security-zone untrust address-book address Banned-IP-2 77.77.77.77/32

set security zones security-zone untrust address-book address-set Banned-Group address Banned-IP-1

set security zones security-zone untrust address-book address-set Banned-Group address Banned-IP-2

Does anybody have a better way?



No comments:

Post a Comment